Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wilton Discover Cake Decorating – Course 1 - Class 3

Adventure 080930

Tonight was the last of my three Wilton Method Cake Decorating classes and I'm tempted to go ahead and sign up for the next series right away. Unfortunately even though the class itself is on sale right now I don't have quite enough extra money to buy all the extra course materials. In any case it was a great class, it really filled in several of the basic skills I had been missing, and I had quite a lot of fun.


The class instructor insisted that we write something on our final cakes.... I really am going to have to get one of the letter icing stamp kits Wilton makes.

I am now an officially certified cake decorator and can blame Wilton for the evil I do with baked goods. Bwah ha ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Hellcat07 said...

Hey you...I just happened to go to see about you all on samthegiant.com and was lead here! WOW!!!!!! Your cakes are STUNNING! I am so0o impressed. The turtle cake is my favorite ^_^ You gonna make us a cake for the holidays this year? :) I want to bring the kids down to see you all soon!! Hope all is well with ya!